Open 24 Hours
- Auto Zone (Spring
- Tire and brake work: Spring Mountain Tires & Brakes. 3890 Spring Mountain Rd.
- Video games at GameWorks, next to MGM Grand.
- Bingo at Arizona Charlie's (both East and West)
- Get Nailed on Paradise Rd across from Hard Rock.
- 24 Hour Fitness
centers (see www.24HourFitness.com
for the nearest location).
- Office Bar
on Naples St (between Swenson and Paradise).
- Tire repair at Llantera Chihuahua (Charleston, between Main St and
- Wal-Mart. Three miles from the Strip on Charleston at Decatur or on Spring Mountain at Rainbow or on East Tropicana, at Pecos.
- Bowling: Gold Coast, Orleans, Sam's Town, South Point, Suncoast, Sunset Station.
- Prescriptions: Walgreens, at Flamingo and Maryland Pwy and at Palazzo or CVS, at W Sahara and Valley View.
- Tattoo at Precious Slut, 1013 E Charleston Blvd 267-0112 or at Naked City Ink, 1551 S Commerce.
- Rock and Roll memorabilia displayed at Hard Rock.
- Artisan Lounge. 1501 W Sahara.
- Bootlegger Bistro (Italian), 7700 Las Vegas Blvd S.
- Casa di Amore (Italian), 2850 E Tropicana Ave.
- Ricardo's (Mexican), Flamingo/Decatur
- Silk Road (Mediterranean, Vdara (CityCenter)
- Crown & Anchor (British pub) on E Tropicana, between Maryland
and Spencer and the new Crown & Anchor on Spring Mountain Rd, between Arville and Decatur.
- Queen Victoria (British pub), in Riviera.
- Du-par's. Golden Gate.
- Fatburger, on the Strip north of MGM Grand.
- KimChi Original Korean BBQ, 3049 Las Vegas Blvd S.
- McMullan's (Irish pub) on W Tropicana at Cameron, just past The Orleans.
- Oyster Bar. Palace Station.
- Peppermill, a popular Las Vegas restaurant, next to Riviera.
- T.G.I., in Gold Coast.
- Roberto's Taco Shop (several locations, all things on menu made fresh from scratch); SW corner of Decatur and Hacienda.
- IHOP, 7490 S Las Vegas Blvd.
- American Coney Island Chili Dogs. The D Las Vegas.