Open 24 Hours
Las Vegas is a 24-hour city. The casinos don't even have locks on doors. You're always welcome to have a good time. Many businesses are open 24 hours; below is a short list.
- Auto Zone (Spring Mountain Rd/Decatur).
- Tire and brake work: Spring Mountain Tires & Brakes. 3890 Spring Mountain Rd.
- Bingo at Arizona Charlie's (both East and West)
- 24 Hour Fitness centers (see www.24HourFitness.com
for the nearest location).
- Office Bar on Naples St (between Swenson and Paradise).
- Bowling: Gold Coast, Orleans, Sam's Town, South Point, Suncoast, Sunset Station.
- Cash your check (including out-of-town checks): Check City. Flamingo/Paradise.
- Prescriptions: Walgreens, at Flamingo and Maryland Pwy and at Palazzo or CVS, at W Sahara and Valley View.
- Tattoo at Precious Slut, 1013 E Charleston Blvd 267-0112 or at Naked City Ink, 1551 S Commerce.
- Rock and Roll memorabilia displayed at Hard Rock.
- Several gentlemen's clubs and massage parlors.
- Liquor, beer, wine, cigars: Liquor World, 169 E Tropicana Ave.
- American Coney Island Chili Dogs. The D.
- Bootlegger Bistro. 7700 Las Vegas Blvd S.
- Ricardo's. Flamingo/Decatur.
- Blueberry Hill. Flamingo/Decatur.
- Crown & Anchor (British pub) on E Tropicana, between Maryland
and Spencer, and on Spring Mountain Rd, between Arville and Decatur.
- Du-par's. Golden Gate.
- El Dorado Cantina. 3025 Sammy Davis Jr Dr.
- Fatburger, on the Strip north of MGM Grand.
- Kimchi Original Korean BBQ. 3049 Las Vegas Blvd S.
- Little Saigon. Valley View/Spring Mountain Rd.
- McMullan's (Irish pub) on W Tropicana at Cameron, just past The Orleans.
- Oyster Bar. Palace Station.
- Peppermill, American restaurant, across from future Resorts' World.
- T.G.I. Gold Coast.
- IHOP. 7490 S Las Vegas Blvd.